SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGLEVERAGE SOCIAL TO REALLY POWER YOUR BUSINESS
Social media plays a huge role in digital marketing. Social media marketing allows companies to interact with their customers in a way that would never before have been possible.
Social media facts and trends for marketing supported by user statistics are now influencing marketing strategies and tactics. Companies have already started to bypass the more traditional mass media products of radio campaigns, TV ads and press promotions in
Why consider Facebook Advertising?
If Facebook suits your business, Facebook Advertising offers businesses a lot of potential to attract new customers. The difference between Facebook Advertising and Google AdWords is that Facebook Ads target a person’s interests and demographics. If your Facebook Ad campaign is set up correctly, you can create highly targeted ads that reach niche audiences. Targets can include locations, specific ages, interests and even behaviours. Facebook Advertising is a powerful tool that will help you to create brand awareness amongst your target market.
You can allocate a small budget at the start which is totally up to you. Once you start to see results you can set whatever levels you want to promote your adverts.
From blogs and forums to communities and networks, your customers are hanging out online and engaging with each other every day, humans are social creatures after all, so it is important to make sure you are part of their conversations. With so much online activity taking place, company’s can tap into a huge pool of customers by correctly managing their social media presence.
Social media trends and statistics
If you still need convincing about Social Media, check out these stats:
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media
- 89% of 18-29 year age group use social media
- 30-49 age groups has now over 72% usage
- Over 60 percent of 50 to
60 year oldsare active on social media
- Even in the 65 plus age bracket, 43% are using social media
- 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to support purchase decisions
- Nearly one in three consumers are influenced by social media in their purchases
- 87% of consumers are influenced by reviews read on social media
- 71% of users access social media from a mobile device
- Twitter has over half a billion users
- Facebook has over 1 billion users
- LinkedIn has nearly a quarter of a billion users
- Google+ has more than 2.5 billion users but only 10% are active
How Can Itchy Fingers Design Help?
At Itchy Fingers Design we are experts at managing social media activity. Whether you are completely new to social media, or just can’t find the time to create content for your existing social media sites, we are here to help!
- Identify which social media channels will have the greatest benefit to your company
- Set up and completely manage your social media sites for you
- Create a content calendar that will map out your social media activity
- Stay up-to-date with any industry-related news to share on your sites
- Regularly monitor and report on each of your social media profiles
- Monitor and track user interaction
- Advise on and set up social media competitions to drive engagement
- Build unique relationships with your audience
- Help you convert your audience into active customers