WEBSITE CARE PLANSLet Us Take Care Of Keeping Your Site Secure
We make sure your site is protected, maintained, backed up and secure.
Once a website goes live, it’s important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings. It’s also important to keep the site plugins, tools and other areas of the site updated and optimised for security, page loading speeds and better SEO rankings.
Our monthly plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. We’re on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and is kicking butt online. And when you’re on our plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get hold of hosting support.
Stay Up To Date
What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other damaging internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month!
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I decide not to go with your care plan?
If you decide to decline our care plan, just be aware there is a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimised which leads to poor performance over time, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
I’m afraid not. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
We’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you an estimate of time for those tasks and do that at our hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of €250 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you will always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on a care plan.